Wednesday 28 October 2009

FLOATY FLOATY LIGHT

This weekend I bought a beautiful floaty silk top from Kate Moss at Topshop. It as a beautiful grey and pink pattern on it but the main feature has to be the off the shoulder sleeves which make it even more elegant. I love it because it is so versatile, I can wear it with leggings in the day and jeans and heels at night. The most appelaing thing about it was that it was on sale! This was my first Kate Moss purchase, I got it for £20 reduced down from £40! The sale is still on this week, hurry though as the key pieces are selling fast!


I don't usually buy light floaty items as I worry about them not being warm but, as I recently realised, they are fantastic for layering over other items to add texture and make thick, heavy winter clothes more feminine. Most importantly, they look fantastic teemed with a big wooly knitted cardigan.


This season is all about layering and contrasting.

Here are some beautiful feminine floaty items available on the high street






Blush Black Vintage Lace Dress. £59. ARK



Lace Button Top. £35. Topshop





Pleated Chiffon Corset Dress. £65. Lipsy


Kimchi Blue and Printed Tunic. £45. Urban Outfitters

KEY FEATURES

FLOATY, SILKY, LACE , CHIFFON, FRILLS, RUFFLES, LIGHT SHADES

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment