Sunday 11 October 2009

Did I just read about a Mid Season SALE at ASOS.COM?

My love of fashion can sometimes be too extreme, very ridiculous and just a little excessive.
It is 2.16 am and I am awake. Not only am I awake at 2.17 am, when I am meant to be having a 'quiet night in' but, I am awake and ooing and ahhing over ASOS.COM, who have just announced that they are having a mid-season SALE!
I won't be going to sleep for a while.
There can't surely be 1374 dresses, 674 tops, 118 jackets and 202 skirts on SALE.
But I promise you, there is!
I want this heart patterned dress...

Heart Printed Bandeau Dress. Was £38. Now £22. SAVE £16!

Of course I couldn't not get this beautiful frill layered cocktail dress...

Pink Chiffon Petal Skirt Dress. Was £85. Now £40. SAVE £45!!

AND

I would love this printed silk skirt...


Lipsy Snakeskin Print Silk Skirt. Was £50. Now £21. Save £29!!!

I'm also not sure (I'm very sure) I couldn't live without this cute denim jacket.

I could wear it with EVERYTHING!




Warehouse Shrunken White Biker Jacket. Was £59. Now £39. SAVE £20!!!!

Carvela...oh no! I must have these!


Carvela Ribbon Tie Mega Platform Shoes. Were £150. Now £63. SAVE £88!!!!!

and...

Emma! Calm down.

BUT, I'd SAVE £198.

When I come back from a day of shopping with my Mother the first thing my Father asks (after we've quickly slipped upstairs to hide most of our purchases) is,

'How much did you spend?'

and my Mother always replies,

'Well, we saved £££!'

In opportune circumstances like this, what you save is what matters.

There is a sale on at ASOS.COM!

Why are you still reading my post?!

http://www.asos.com/

(just to make it easier for you, and me of course!)

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment