Tuesday 22 December 2009

I GIVE IN!

Every year since I was about 10 my mum has tried to get me into two materials:
1) Leather
2) Velvet
and every year I have refused with a laugh because leather just was not 'cool' and velvet, to put it simply, definitely wasn't cool! My viewpoint has changed. This month I went shopping with my mum and, for the first time ever, I went up to the rail of leather jackets and out few to try on along with a leather bodycon skirt. It was me who spent half an hour trying on different crushed velvet dresses. And me who, after a long time of trying on, bought a leather jacket and a crushed velvet, backless, midnight blue dress.
All the while my all-knowing fashionable mother sat with a huge smile on her face!



Lipsy Chain Belt Cocktail Dress. £65. Lipsy.co.uk

FOUR DAYS LEFT!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment