Saturday 12 December 2009

SWAP SPARKLE FOR STUDS

If my love of sparkles is perhaps a little too excessive for you then
why not opt for something a little more edgy! Studs have been in the spotlight without twinkling this year and are fantastic if you want something just as glam as sequins but with a bit more attitude. The large gold studs sewn onto the bodice of the dress below perfectly compliment the delicate net skirt and ballerina bow waist. The same contrasting concept goes for the dress below too; the wrapped and rouched chiffon creates a great background for studs to be placed in order to buff up the look. I'm thinking a night out on the 'toon' in one of these!

Studded Chiffon Dress. £70. Lipsy.co.uk




Studded Bust Jewel Pocket dress. £65. Lipsy.co.uk


Today I broke up from University for Christmas and on arriving at the train station I spotted the most wonderful shop window display. Tomorrow I am going to have a break from dresses (I can't believe I just said that) and show you some photographs of the Hoopers window display in Tunbridge Wells.

Can anyone guess what the theme is?


x


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment