Friday 4 December 2009

THE FIFTH OF DECEMBER- A GIRL CAN ONLY DREAM!

Ever since walking into my first Alice Temperley store two years ago I have developed an unrequited love towards all of her beautifully embroidered and incredibly elegant greek-goddess inspired designs. My love is unrequited because I can only stare, sometimes run my hands through and admire the silk and chiffon items. I can't try them on because I can't resist the temptation that faces me once one of her lovely dresses is resting on my. I'd have to go on to place the utterly adored dress on the till counter and then hand over my pining bank card. Unrequited love is horrible and harsh. The pains caused by unrequited love will, however, be rewarded one day when, fingers crossed, I am an incredibly rich fashionista marching up to the Alice Temperley till counter throne with one of her designs and, without feeling the shock that zaps through my body everytime. I will hand over my very happy bank card and buy the dress of my dreams. I only want one. No more, not two or three, just one Alice Temperley dress (this does exclude the Alice Temperley wedding dress I will hopefully also buy one day!). I will be the happiest girl alive when I can buy an Alice Temperley dress.
So today I have decided to post a picture of three Alice Temperley dresses from her most recent collection so you can understand my current suffering.



Mini Bea Dress. £995

A heavily embellished T-bar strap down the back, draped neckline and beaded waist details make the Mini Bea Dress a cocktail dress to remember.




Bellini Dress. £640

A glamorous modern gladiator beckons with the Bellini Dress. Its contemporary use of twisted contrast colored knit loops and large gold studs cut a striking figure.

And Finally, the renowned Grecian inspired, feminity oozing, ABSOLUTELY DIVINE Maxi dress.



Long Zeus Dress. £740

The Long Zeus Dress in sublime tangerine jersey will seduce the eyes with its draping and sexy one shoulder shape. A dress to cherish in your wardrobe forever.

You can wake up now.

Emma

1 comment:

  1. I have EVERY confidence that you will be a rich and famous fashionista. In fact I am relying on it so that I can drop your name into conversations and impress all my friends.

    Now - down to business - so far I am up for the Monsoon stardust dress but I am happy to change my mind so I am waiting to see what else you have lined up.

    ReplyDelete